martes, 3 de febrero de 2015

Record collection

As i mentioned in the last post, i'm into vintage finds so much recently. I don't know but i just feel that with every find i get a little piece of a different era and i loved that, and it leaves me wondering the history behind it or who the previous owner was. So i went to the center of Lima, the place where you can find all this, and in Tarata, where i usually go to buy used (but still in wonderful condition) books for like 5 soles tops, found a small record store which was actually really hidden. It was paradise and i found all of these records of artists i have heard of before, I usually buy records of bands or artists who i at least know 3 songs of. I forgot to add to the pictures my Beethoven record intended for studying background music :(









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario