lunes, 19 de enero de 2015

Updates!

Hi guys! I'm back ha. 2014 has been such a busy year for me, all along busy as i took my IGCSES (results are out in like a 2 weeks and i'm nervous as hell) so i completely forgot about this blog. So like a year after my last post i am starting again. So much has happened since my last post and i just couldn't possibly type it all in but yeah, here's a summary:

1. Turned 16 yay 
2. Got a cat (his name's Harry) 
3. Dyed my hair tips purple
4.Went to so many raves and even saw David Guetta live yay 
5. So much additions to my wardrobe
6. Read a bunch of books
7. Into vintage finds now
8. Started a vynil and cassettes collection
9. Met my biggest fashion inspiration Lua Perez from Le Happy 


From now, i'll update daily about books i've read recently, new buys, and new additions to my closet so keep reading! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario