jueves, 13 de febrero de 2014

Hush Hush.

So i was in Boston all January to visit my mom, together we went shopping all the time and in one of those shopping sprees we stumbled upon Barnes & Noble a.k.a my paradise. Bought like 7 books and among those was Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. I read somewhere on Instagram that it was actually good so when i saw it i thought i should buy it. Now in Lima, i brought it to the beach with me and ended up finishing it in 1 day. When i started reading it, it reminded me of Twilight by how the main charcaters met, but it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Twilight apart from that. It's a love story with a lot of plot twists.  I fell in love with this book from the very beginning. There are 3 more books to the series and i just bribed my dad to buy me the rest so i'm really happy right now :) i totally recommend it. Now i wish i had my own Patch Cipriano <3 PD: it's about angels that disobeyed God and fell from heaven that stuff  and how one of them falls in love with a girl yeah i don't how to explain the plot.. 


2 comentarios:

  1. Ahh... I miss reading books. I keep telling myself I don't have time for it. In my profession, I read all day so once I'm done, I'm done. I just want to lay on the couch & empty my mind with the television! lol. But, a good read always sparks my creativity. I shall begin tonight! Looking forward to your future posts.

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really want to read this series, I've heard they're really good books X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ResponderEliminar